TERMS & CONDITIONS
Britvic Soft Drinks Ltd, Breakspear Park, Breakspear Way, Hemel Hempstead, Herts, HP2 4TZ. Registered in England No. 517211.
The promotion is open to residents of the UK (England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland) and the Republic of Ireland) aged 18 years or over only, except:
(a) employees of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies;
(b) employees of agents or suppliers of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the promotion or its administration; or
(c) members of the immediate families or households of (a) and (b) above.
- THE PROMOTION
- The title of the promotion is WIN WIMBLEDON VIP EXPERIENCES
- The promotional period will open at 9am on 1st April 2019 (the “Opening Date”) to 11:59:59 pm on 13th June 2019 inclusive. The Mop-up draw will open from 00.01:00 am on 14th June 2019 to 11:59pm on 31st July 2019 (the “Closing Date”) inclusive.
- For the chance to win a pair of Wimbledon VIP experiences or a Wimbledon branded towel, entrants must purchase any of the below promotional packs listed in clause3.3 a-c, scan the QR code on the promotional pack or visit refreshdwimbledon.co.uk, answer the promotional question, if answered correctly successful entrants will be directed to complete the required fields (first name, surname and valid email address). All entrants (except those based in NI & ROI) must retain promotional pack and receipt as proof of purchase to redeem their prize.
- Robinsons Refresh'd Raspberry and Apple 500ml PMP
- Robinsons Refresh'd Raspberry and Apple 500ml
- Robinsons Refresh'd Orange and Passionfruit 500ml PMP
- Robinsons Refresh'd Orange and Passionfruit 500ml
- Robinsons Refresh'd Apple & Kiwi 500ml
- 1 entry per person, per week. Maximum 10 entries per household for the durations of the whole promotion including the mop up draw. 1 prize per household for the whole of the promotion including the mop up draw.
- Entrants must have Internet access to enter this promotion.
- Purchase is necessary to enter the promotion, unless you live in Northern Ireland or the Republic of Ireland in which case the procedure in clause 3.11 applies.
- All winners will be drawn at random from all valid entries received on a weekly basis by using a randomised computer programme. The prize draw will take place after 2:00pm each Monday throughout the promotional period, the final draw will take place on 14th June 2019 (the “Draw Date”). Entries made from 2:01pm each Monday will then go into the draw for the following week.
- The Mop-up draw will take place on 31st July 2019, all winners will be drawn at random from all valid entries received by using a randomised computer programme.
- Entrants MUST retain pack and receipt as proof of purchase, excluding NI & ROI, to redeem their prize.
- Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery or receipt of entry. Incomplete, illegal, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted.
- NI & ROI entry method: Visit refreshdwimbledon.co.uk, select NI & ROI as country of residence answer the question, if answered correctly successful entrants must fill in the required fields (first name, surname and email address) for an entry to be accepted as valid.
- THE PRIZE
- The Prize consists of 10 pairs of VIP experiences at Wimbledon 2019, including tickets to a tennis match, hospitality in the Robinsons suite including lunch, afternoon tea and drinks (“First Prize”). 1,000 Wimbledon branded towels (“Runners-Up Prizes”). 1 Wimbledon VIP experience winner and 80 Wimbledon branded towel winners will be allocated using a random computer process each week. A further 200 Wimbledon branded towels will be prizes in the Mop-up draw, please note the Mop-up draw does NOT include the VIP experiences.
- There are 1010 Prizes to be won over the entire promotion, including the Mop-up draw.
- The Prize is supplied by Savvy Marketing (the “Supplier”).
- Unless otherwise stated, all expenses incurred by the winners in the general use and/or enjoyment of the Prize, including but not limited to food, drink, travel and accommodation, are the sole responsibility of the winners.
- Prize is not transferable and there is no cash alternative. Travel and accommodation are not included.
- Pairs of VIP Wimbledon experiences will be allocated between 1st – 14th July 2019 during Wimbledon. Specific dates will be given upon receipt of prize. Minimum age restrictions apply, children must be over 12 years old to attend.
- The Promoter reserves the right to replace the Prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
- WINNER NOTIFCATION
- Winners will be notified via the email used to enter the promotion within 7 working days of each Draw Date.
- Winners have 7 calendar days from initial notification to confirm acceptance of their Prize via phone or email, otherwise the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant selected from the correct entries that were received before the Closing Date.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility in the event a winner is not able to take up their prize and reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant selected from the correct entries that were received before the Closing Date.
- PRIZE DELIVERY
- Please allow 5 working days from valid acceptance for delivery of the Prize and the Runner-up Prize. First Prize will be delivered via registered post unless notified otherwise. A signature will be required to acknowledge delivery of the Prize. Runner-up prizes will be delivered by 2nd class post.
- If any Prizes are undelivered due to inaccurate details the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw and reallocate the prize entitlement with no liability.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your rights under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are not affected.
- DATA PROTECTION
- By entering the promotion, you agree that any personal information provided by you with the promotion entry may be held and used only by the Promoter or its agents and suppliers to administer this promotion.
- Promotion winners agree that the Promoter may use name, image and town or county of residence information to announce the winner of this promotion and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes. Winners further agree to participate in any reasonable publicity required by the Promoter.
- By entering the Promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter.
- Instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the Terms and Conditions of this Promotion. In the event of a conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence.
- If the Promoter has any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, or if it has any reason to believe that efforts have been made to distort the competitive process or spirit of the Promotion, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude any entrant from participating in the promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries that are delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide their correct, up-to-date details when entering the Promotion and/or confirming acceptance of the prize in order for their prize to be processed. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified.
- Subject to the winner’s consent, the surname and county of each of the winners will be available by sending an email to email@example.com before October 30th
- The decisions of the Promoter are final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If any clause or provision of these terms and conditions is declared by a court to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, this declaration shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other clause or provision within.
- The terms and conditions of this Promotion, and any disputes arising therefrom, shall be subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts, unless you live in another part of the UK, or in Ireland, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.